sabado.2.setiembre.2006
So I am starting with blog with some hesitation and actually with no internet access. Yep, we just moved into our new apartment yesterday, and the internet is yet to be connected...due to it being brand new or something. I am hesitant because I have always been a bit anti-myspace/facebook/blog for some reason...perhaps one reason being because I've always been afraid to...show too much. To let just anyone in...I don't know. I didn't even realize it at first. I don't try. Just something is there...holding me back. I try to get rid of it...but I don't know how and it always shows up again...right there.
I think it's time people get to know me. my thoughts.
I'm scattered. It's true.
I may just stop in the middle of one thought and go on to the next...without really finishing anything. OK?
So...it's back to living with the parents. It's not so bad, but I realize that sometimes I forget to...act for myself? I don't know, I just fall back into that slump of doing what I'm expected to without really thinking...does that make sense? I mean, not really though...I'm still completely myself, and in some ways, act much more like myself than other times. I just mean, I go back to the comfortable, the routine of (how it used to be) living with parents. I was just thinking...if we are always concerned with doing the right things, do we forget that we may learn the most from doing things wrong? making mistakes? Not that we should stop striving to do things right...
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment