Saturday, March 07, 2009

lovely morning

Oh my goodness! It's such gorgeous day outside today! So nice and so clear! I just discovered this morning that if it is a super clear day, like today, I am allowed a lovely view of the snow capped Mt. Olympus from my balcony! So, I can see a bit of the sea, background mountains, and the majestic Olympus, all right outside my door. Lovely. I just got back from the market again too. I am always overwhelmed at the market, but a very joyful overwhelmed. SO much stuff. So much pretty food. And nice vendors. And the gorgeous weather today helped too. Last time I was a bit frozen after awhile. We found some new great finds today, like homemade cheese tortellini and about everything else you could imagine. Love the market. It is so great. :)

This is the next day...not quite as clear, but still visible!

No comments: