Creighton got me tulips for Valentine's Day! Not just normal ones, I got to watch these ones bloom for a long time! They are lovely!
Also in February, I got a new Poloroid-like camera! It's so fun and develops mini pictures right before your eyes! Love it!
One weekend Ashley, Jessie and I went snowboarding in Dubuque! We left Friday afternoon and took advantage of the late night ski, hopped in the hot tub for a bit as soon as we got back to the hotel, and Ash and I explored downtown Dubuque the next morning while Jessie watched her sister play volleyball. It was great!
And lastly, this Thursday I tried out making cheese straws for the first time, for a little St. Patrick's Day potluck. They are not perfect, a little too wide I think, and I was in a hurry trying to make them, but they turned out pretty well, and I would like try them again and change some things I did.
From smitten kitchen! They're really easy and fun! http://smittenkitchen.com/2009/06/cheese-straws/Welp, that's all for now. See you later!

No comments:
Post a Comment