Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 10, November 28

I realized it was starting to get late and I still had no picture of the day. So this is a kind of a lame picture, but this is where I have been a lot of the day today, trying to get some work done. I love this little living room nook though! A fav part of my apartment, with a (free) table that extends nicely to gives me more space when working, or rolling out pie crusts... Another favorite thing: watching Amazing Race with Creighton on Sundays! :)

Note: see how I have both my computers out...I was working on my old one, since it has all my work stuff on it, but ran out of listening hours on Pandora (you get 40 hours a month per computer and I still sometimes/often run out)...then remembered I could use Pandora on my NEW laptop! hehe


No comments: