
The month of April I had class a total of 6 days. Yep, in Greece, they like their holidays. Easter merits a whole 2 weeks out of school, throw in a couple days excused for a study abroad trip to Athens, and the week before Easter break I took off early ( most of my classes ended up being canceled anyway!) to meet up with a friend in London. And then right when we get back, no classes on Friday because it's May Day!
So the beginning of my April travels took place in Athens with all the rest of the study abroad students at our school...around 80ish of us I believe. We got to see the Parthenon on the Acropolis and everything. Athens is big and spread out because no tall buildings are allowed to make sure that the Acropolis can always be seen. That's what I heard at least. I believe it. There really are no skyscrapers.

No comments:
Post a Comment