OK, we all know the best thing about blogs is their PICTURES, so here goes some...I am also trying to add some to Flickr, but am having a bit of difficulty with space there at the moment...but if you want to try later it will be: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleymegan/
Miss you guys! Wish you could ALL just come to visit!! I would so love that! So if you happen to get the chance...COME!!!
The view from my balcony at night! Love balconies!
So I'm already addicted to this stuff...just like Nutella, but a different brand, Merenda...yum!
Sorry if this is slightly gross since I had already taken a bite before I thought to take a picture, but here is one of my first authentic gyros! They always put fries on it, who knew?

5 comments:
delicious! I bet I would love that gyro with fries. yum! Thanks for posting some pics.
miss you!!
i'm trying to make it out in may...i'll keep you posted. love you.
that was me, mom.
Keep posting!! I love the view, it's a-freakin-mazing! How are classes? -Em
Ashley! The pics are great! That camera must be awesome! :) Can't wait to see more!
Love ya!
-rach
Post a Comment